- PERSONAL GUARANTEES ADVICE
Independent legal advice for personal guarantees
Protect your assets and make informed decisions with our expert guidance.
Entering into a personal guarantee is a significant financial commitment. It means putting your personal assets on the line for another party’s loan or debt. Before signing on the dotted line, it’s crucial to understand the full implications and make an informed decision.
That’s where we come in.
KWW Solicitors offers comprehensive and impartial legal advice tailored to your specific situation.
Our experienced solicitors will:
- Explain the terms and conditions of the personal guarantee in plain, jargon-free English
- Analyse the potential risks and liabilities you may face
- Discuss alternative options and strategies to protect your financial interests
- Negotiate favourable terms with the lender on your behalf (if possible)
- Guide you through the entire process, ensuring compliance with all legal requirements.
Three steps to your peace of mind
A personal guarantee can have significant consequences for your financial well-being. Don’t risk making a hasty decision without proper legal guidance. Just follow these steps:
- Call us or complete our enquiry form so we can book you in for an appointment. If possible, it will be helpful for us to see the relevant documentation in advance so we can get familiar with everything ahead of our meeting and consider some of the potential risks like hidden liabilities or onerous clauses or obligations.
- We will meet to go through your paperwork together and deliver our independent legal advice. We may be able to confer online but it’s so much better (and faster in the end) to meet face to face.
- If everything is to your satisfaction, we will witness your signature and complete the lender’s adviser certificate, confirming we provided the advice in accordance with their terms. If you prefer, we can send your signed paperwork back to your lender, or other solicitors acting on the transaction for you.
Contact us today for a free initial telephone consultation